Winner of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, German Bundesliga and German Cup, Bayern München was considered the best football club in the world last year, according to the IFFHS Club World Ranking in 2020.
It’s the second time the German giants win the award of best team in the world, after 2013.
Palmeiras finished at a brilliant second place, 21 years after (1999), while the Verdão is about to dispute the Libertadores Cup final with Santos, in the end of the month.
PSG, French Star team, took the third rank, best place for France since 1994, according to the same ranking.
Inter Milan ranked at the fourth place, his best result since the crown in 2010, after reaching the final of UEFA Europa League. Behind the Italian club, Manchester City lost two places while AC Milan won 155 places compared to 2019, closing 2020 in the 6th place.
With Juventus (7th position), Italy counts three clubs in the World Top 7, the best result since 2006.
Spanish side Sevilla took place 8 like in 2016, after winning UEFA Europe League (against Inter Milan), before Manchester United and Arsenal, completing the Top 10.
Read more: Top 20 Melhores Clubes do Mundo 2020
Top 20 Best Football Clubs in the World 2020
1. Bayern München (Germany) 260 points
2. Palmeiras (Brazil) 230 points
3. PSG (France) 226 points
4. Inter Milan (Italy) 223 points
5. Manchester City (England) 221 points
6. AC Milan (Italy) 220 points
7. Juventus (Italy) 218 points
8. Sevilla (Spain) 213 points
9. Manchester United (England) 212 points
10. Arsenal (England) 206 points
11. Club Guaraní (Paraguay) 205 points
12. Glasgow Rangers (Scotland) 203 points
13. Barcelona (Spain) 199 points
14. Bayer Leverkusen (Germany) 198 points
15. FC Porto (Portugal) 197 points
16. Grêmio Porto Alegre (Brazil) 195 points
17. Chelsea (England) 188 points
18. Flamengo (Brazil) 187 points
19. Granada (Spain) 186 points
20. Internacional (Brazil) 184 points