The sponsorship deals envolving the 20 clubs of the Italian Serie A are valued at €168.7 million this season, according to figures collected by the Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.
This value represents an increase of almost €50 million comparing to the last season.
Juventus has the best deals in financial terms, as the Italian champions receive €48 million from its partners Jeep and Cygames.
It’s a surprise to see Fiorentina and Sassuolo in the second and third place of the ranking. Fiorentina has sponsorship deals with Mediacom, Prima.it and Estra worth at more than €26 million. Sassuolo gets €18 million from Mapei.
The other big clubs are next in the list. Roma has 3 deals with Qatar Airways, Hyundai and Iqoniq, which allow the romans to collect €16 million this season. Inter and AC Milan receives both around €10 million from Pirelli and Emirates, respectively.
Ver esta publicação no Instagram
The first half of the table is completed with Torino: Suzuki, Beretta, Edilizia-Acrobatica and N.38 Wüber are the official sponsors and the contracts are valued at €5 million.
Last note: Lazio only gets half million from its solo partner Frecciarossa and they are in the bottom of the ranking.
See the full ranking below.
Sponsporship deals in Italian Serie A 2020-2021
1. Juventus (Jeep, Cygames): €48 million
2. Fiorentina (Mediacom, Prima.it, Estra): €26.2 million
3. Sassuolo (Mapei): €18 million
4. Roma (Qatar Airways, Hyundai, Iqoniq): €16 million
5. Inter (Pirelli): €11 million
6. AC Milan (Emirates): €10 million
7. Napoli (Lete, MSC Crociere, Kimbo): €9 million
8. Atalanta (Plus 500, Radici, Gewiss, Automha): €7 million
9. Torino (Suzuki, Beretta, Edilizia-Acrobatica, N.38 Wüber): €5 million
10. Cagliari (Regione Sardegna, Ichnusa, Tiscoli, Arborea): €4 million
11. Bologna (Facile Ristrutturate, Scienella, Illumia, Scala): €2.5 million
12. Udinese (Dacia, Vortice, Bluenergy, Prosciutto San Dannielo): €2.2 million
13. Parma (Cetilar, Old Wild West, Viva la Mamma, Canovi): €2.1 million
14. Benevento (Ivpc, Rillo Costruzioni, Pastificio Rummo, Don Peppe): €1.5 million
15. Genoa (Banca Sistema, LeasePlan, Synlab): €1.5 million
16. Verona (Sinergy, Wineclivery, Vetrocar, Trivellato): €1.5 million
17. Crotone (San Vicenzo, Envi, Biemme, Vumbaca): €1 million
18. Sampdoria (Very Mobile, Ibsa): €1 million
19. Spezia (Ten, Pediatrica, Iozelli Piscine): €0.7 million
20. Lazio (Frecciarossa): €0.5 million